Saturday, 7 January 2017


Sometimes it's the little things...

I was on the bus. This is not a rare occurrence - there's a bus stop at the end of my road and I need to take one to get anywhere of real consequence. I was, also, sitting on the seat I usually sit on - which, from my use of the adverb "usually", you may not be surprised to find is also not a rare occurrence. It was a cold day, and I was debating whether or not it would be worth taking my gloves off while on the ride itself, when I felt something small.

My initial thought was that some sort of small animal had collided with the back of my leg. I felt something brief, and warm, and not entirely unpleasant - given the weather, any amount of warmth would have been received with gratitude.

At which point I realised that I was sitting next to a hot air vent, and that what had actually happened was I moved my leg to the right and had felt a blast of warm air that both pressed the back of my trousers into my ankle (hence the collision) and had been sufficiently warm enough to catch my attention. And, with a little experimentation, I found that - if I held my body in a certain way - my foot could catch most of the warm air, and that it would create an updraft, channelling the spreading heat up my leg...

I bit my lip and closed my eyes, my iPod keeping out all the noise and bustle, feeling the hot air - so different from the wintry chill I'd been feeling for the rest of the day - tickle its way up my shin, brush against the inside of my thighs, and even gently - ever so gently - making my balls tingle. A tiny touch, but just erring on the side of pleasant to be enough.

It was enough. Despite the cold, and the drudge, and the general mundanity of being on a bus, I felt my cock swell, straining a little against the now-warm fabric of my underpants. A little shiver ran through my body, the flap of the fabric and the rush of the vent and the throb, throb, throb of the penis all working together to bring me just a few precious moments of comfort. Warmth and pleasure in an otherwise dull, grey day.

By the time the bus pulled up at my stop I was a little high - not to mention hard. Resisting the urge to stay put and refuse to get off until we reached the depot, I wrenched myself out of my seat, grabbed my satchel and went out into the freezing night air...

...but I was still hard when I got home.

The fan heater I've installed in my room didn't hurt, either.

No comments: