In any case, here's the list!
Top 100 Sex Bloggers 2015When I started this project I knew Hy was going to make the top 10 but once all the scoring was done she emerged a worthy winner of this years list. Her writing is fearless, bold, honest and raw. She never shies away from the realities of herself when it comes to her writing. She is funny, sexy, intelligent, thought-provoking, sometimes heart breaking, and often heart warming. She also runs the fabulous #Boobday meme 'a place for us to honour breasts of all shapes and sizes belonging to all types of folks'. In my opinion she is a most worthy winner!
- Follow her on Twitter: @adissolutelife
- Follow her on Twitter: @LoveHateSexCake
3. Malin JamesMalin's blog is a delightful mix of quality sexy erotica and thoughtful intelligent opinion pieces. One moment she will be knocking your knickers off with her erotic fiction and the next she will have you pondering the vagaries of life. She is a skilled and passionate writer, insightful, self aware and utterly engaging, her blog is one of those places that you can happily loose hours of your life in.
- Follow her on Twitter: @MalinMJames
- Follow her on Twitter: @dangerouslilly
- Follow her on Twitter: @ginger_nic
7. Remittance Girl
If, like me, you like your erotica raw and gritty with not a happy ever after ending in sight then RG's writing is the stuff for you. Combine that with strong, well reasoned opinion pieces and you have got yourself a winner. In my opinion RG is one of the best writers of short erotic literature of our time. She has the power to make you think about human desire and eroticism in a way that will at times leave you uncomfortable whilst also turning you on.
- Follow her on Twitter: @remittancegirl
- Follow him on Twitter: @stranded_in_to
- Follow him on Twitter: @thebiggayreview
10. Domme ChroniclesI have been a very long time reader of Ferns, in fact over the years I am fairly sure there is not much of her content that I have not actually read. Despite the fact that her kink is pretty much the direct opposite of mine I am an avid reader of her site. She is a phenomenal writer and her blog is an honest frank account of what it means to her to be a female Domme.
- Follow her on Twitter: @Ferns_
That's the highest I think I've ever been on any list of any kind (Junior Mastermind 1995 doesn't count), so clearly I'm doing something right!
Okay, now to go and read all the other blogs on this list...