Friday, 11 March 2016

Licked

I'm not sure exactly when it started, nor do I remember exactly how. Maybe it's always been there and something's brought it out, or perhaps I'm imagining things and it's not there at all (but I don't think that's the case).

But I have a burning desire to lick. I want it. I need it. It completes me.

I have my own mental list of sexy things I do when I'm giving oral sex. I like, in a way, to involve as much of my body as I can, and girls - in my experience - tend to react better when there are multiple stimuli at work. I can flick my tongue rapidly, horizontally, across both pussy lips, working my way up and back down very slowly indeed. I can lick all the way from the perineum to the clitoris and tease the clut with the very tip of my tongue. I can lick in alternate circles both clockwise and anti-clockwise, both outside and inside her labia.

And I'll take my time over it. It's not a bully wank. I love it when she comes in my mouth; I love the spreading sensation over my lips and the sharp taste running over my tongue and down my chin. It's messy. It's dirty. It's obscene. But I love it. I'll take my time, because - although I want to get her to orgasm - I don't want to do that immediately.

But then there are other things I can do. I can grip her thighs while my head is between her legs or bring my hands up to cup her boobs, pressing her nipples between my fingers, or just run the tips around her body, stroking, caressing. I can press a finger against her perineum as I lick, adding a new sensation. I can even gently insert a finger (or two or three...) into her, feeling her inside, how the inside walls of her pussy throb and contract, tickling her g-spot as I go. And if I want a break, I can pull back, take in a breath of fresh air, and then go down again.

And again. And again. And again.

And this is what I've been wanting to do for the past week or so. It's where my mind wanders during the quiet moments. Between the thighs.

When I play out these situations in my head, I occasionally find my tongue doing the motions. It's not intentional; I fantasise about giving oral sex and do everything in such careful detail that my mouth automatically responds. I flick against the air; I run circles around my cheeks; I lick my top lip and savour the thought that I may - will - at some point be doing this to a clit, or inside some labia, and I'll give my all.

Because I want her to orgasm. I want her to feel the pleasure. And I want to lick.

And I will.

 I will.

No comments: