Tuesday, 10 November 2015

Network

"You must be brave, or at least feeling a little scared," I said, "hosting ten sex bloggers overnight in your house. Who knows what we might get up to?"

Catherine's mum nodded. "I trust you."

"Of course," I grinned and hugged her. Heading back to the big upstairs lounge in my old house, I took my place on the sofa. Catherine was there. Jilly was too. As I looked around the room, I saw Blacksilk talking to Lady P with Rose and Charlie Forrest playing some sort of card game. Bunny and Silver were resting, holding hands... and in the corner sat Charlie Powell, chatting to GOTN, who was reacting in a more animated way.

Flushed with inclusion in this coolest of gangs, I wondered exactly what would happen overnight...

The dream changed...

I felt strong, bold and powerful. I'd answered an call on Twitter from @notaleedsgirl to go and distract her while she studied in the library. Sitting next to her, I made no indication who I was, and neither did she to me. Getting up to leave, she thanked me briely for my intervention, but feeling annoyed that I didn't get any more than a vague salutation from her, I followed her out.

We were stopped by @beckandherkinks, who was sitting in the corner (oddly enough, a kink). She was more friendly, joking with NALG and knowing, not only who I was, but my real name. She did suggest something a little more social, which we could all do together, and I thought this was a great idea, because I'd just had a sex blogger sleepover and that had been fun... even if I couldn't remember what had happened there...

The dream changed...

I was in a cocoon. Safe and warm, but isolated. Wrapped up in my own world, but there was nothing else outside. I could hear 47's voice from outside and reached a hand towards it, but just as it touched the wall, I noticed it feeling softer, more flexible...

I pushed the duvet aside and opened my eyes.

I do need a little social interaction, I reasoned... so I've bought a ticket to Sexpo.

2 comments:

Becky Whee said...

Dreams are strange especially when they change so drastically. I do wonder what I suggested?

Innocent Loverboy said...

I honestly can't remember what it was, but whatever you suggested, I liked the suggestion!

And it wasn't that drastic a change, surely... I mean, the first two bits of the dream had sex bloggers in prominence... ;)