Thursday, 25 June 2015

Jettison

I didn't sleep at all last night.

I waited.


I wasn't going to get any sleep - that was clear. I needed to get up at 5:00 to take Jillian to Victoria Coach Station. It was about midnight by the time I turned the light off and, although I was bedded down, I was intensely restless. Couldn't get comfortabele. Wasn't sure if I was to hot or too cold or just too concerned for my girlfriend.

So I waited until my alarm went off and then set off for Victoria.

Work passed in a haze of tiredness and at one point I cried. In the office, alone, but it still counts. It was very sudden indeed, and then just as soon as it started it stopped. I was too tired to cry.

As I staggered home I noticed the first inklings of horn beginning to grow. Maybe they were there all the time and I just hadn't noticed. I dumped my stuff, dtripped off completely, drew the curtains and practically collapsed onto the bed, every inch of my body screaming with gratitude for the softness and the quiet.

Also, I was horny.

And tired. I was a mixture of the two - I knew I needed sleep, or at least rest of some description or another, but my penis was engorged with blood and pounding repeatedly. My intuitive reasoning rapidly decreasing, I had no idea about justification at this point. I needed to satisfy both horn and tiredness, but I just wasn't sure if I could.

I didn't have the energy.

Taking in a short, sharp breath, I wrapped my hand around my shaft. It felt warm and relaxing in my palm, its familiar contours and shape being something I'm used to. Adjusting my grip, I let my eyes flutter closed as I slowly, sexily, started to work my foreskin up and down.

I'm not even sure if I remember what was in my head. I remember is the slap-slap-slap sound of masturbation and my own heavy breathing, the dim sunlight emenating from the side of the curtains. I remember how hard I was and how I was steadily coming to the realisation that I needed this more than I had initially realised. I wasn't being greedy. Or sinful. Or lazy. This is what I needed.

I also remember it being quick. It usually takes a while for me to get to orgasm. This was fast - a few minutes, maybe, although I was well aware that I had all the time in the world to do so. Relaxed, let myself go, and then just after I was fully aware of my body slipping away, I came, my hot spunk shooting out over my stomach and chest and hand.

And at that moment, almost immediately, the heat of the day and the release and the claws of tiredness got to me, and I fell into a restful, dreamless sleep where I lay.

I slumbered where I was, naked, on my back, on my bed, cum still glistening on my body and hand wrapped gently around my penis.

No comments: