Tuesday, 17 March 2015

ILB's 30th: Erotic Microfiction Writing Competition!

As of today, I am no longer in my 20s, and therefore I commence the twilight of my years with grace and artistry, muttering about the price of tea and queuing in the post office for hours on end, only to discover they don't do road tax. I don't drive so it would be a pointless endeavour anyway.

Thirty. I never thought I'd live this long.

Anyway, now that I am Old, it's time for the second of my annual Book Giveaways, where I run a little competition to win a pack of erotica books. It's a bit more complicated this time around, so there will actually be RULES! Here they are:

(i) This is an erotic microfiction writing competition. The prize is a pack of random erotica books. I have two to give away, so there will be two winners!
(ii) To enter, you have to write a piece of fiction (preferably in the erotic or romantic genre) of approximately 30 words (you can have five either way) to represent the 30 years that I've managed to survive on this God-forsaken dustball. Keep it sharp, keep it snappy, keep it sexy, but try to keep it under 35 words. Just a snippet.
(iii) You can post it on your own blog if you wish, but please do link back to this post if you do. Other ways to enter: post it as a comment here, or if you really must, do e-mail me your story, but you have to be OK with me reposting your story on ILB if you do that.
(iv) The winners will be judged by myself and possibly Jillian Boyd and/or another blogger or two.
(v) If you win, you must be okay with sending me a name and address to send it to. You can use a pseudonym if you like, but bear in mind that this will be sent in the post so people may see what's on the packet.
(vi) No number six.
(vii) And the time limit... you have one week! Please enter by Tuesday 24 March!

I quite like writing microfiction, so here's an effort by myself, to break the ice: 

* * *
I thought of her.

How I felt her in whatever I did. How she made me fall so effortlessly into her. How my heart pounded as she whispered my name. 


And how wet I was. 
* * *

35 words exactly!

So get writing! My wings are a-flappin' in anticipation to see what you all can come up with!

11 comments:

Megan Mulry said...

We pretend we don’t love each other—that it’s just ass and cock and pussy—when you pound into me, hard. We both desperately hope it means nothing.

When we both know it means everything.

***

35 words exactly! I love this game!

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks for playing!

Tighter Than That! said...

A party.

Her razor sharp mind has me in stitches.

"Dinner?"

"Yes!"

I accidentally send the dullest man on earth in my place.

They don’t get on.

I hate him.

***

30 words exactly - blogged as "Dressed In A Robert Hall Sweater"

(Many many thanks for the motivation - great idea!)

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

She sidled up to him at the bar, slipped her hand in the back pocket of his jeans and gently squeezed his butt cheek.
“I put clean crisp sheets on the bed…”

The Blog Of Fred

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks for playing!

Sex and Awkward Silences said...

The first time was blurry, pre-language.

Hands and lips and tangled legs. His smirk. The soft flick of her hair on my face.

The next day, purple finger-print bruises on my breasts.

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks for playing!

chcbrd09 said...

He forgets traffic laws, with the boy whose bulging pants he's itching to rub sprawling in the passenger seat, the young voice promising to take him apart in husky sibilants and purring trills.

***
Thanks for the great challenge. Also (very late) happy birthday!

Left To Fate said...

"Just remembered, you still owe me head!"
"So I do. Lunchtime today? My backseat?"
"It's sunny, let's make it your bonnet!"
"I'll pick you up at 12! Don't wear knickers!"

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks for playing, both of you!