Tuesday, 27 January 2015

TMI Tuesday: Retrospecticus

For want of something to do to wake me up, I've decided to have a crack at TMI Tuesday - not something I've done for a while. Allegedly, these questions are about the past; I was slightly worried about this, since my past is pretty horrendous at some points - however, the questions didn't bring anything too bad up.

And some of them I don't even understand, so there's that, too.

 
*
 
1. What is the nickname a lover had for you that made you cringe?

The drinking girl occasionally called me "my Mister", which I didn't like very much, although I wouldn't say "cringe" is the adequate term.
In Batman: The Widening Gyre, Bruce's girlfriend (later fiancée), Silver St. Cloud, calls him "Deedee", which apparently stands for "Double Digits" - work it out - which might make me cringe, although Bruce seems to take it in good humour. If he had a sense of humour he would, anyway.


2. Where do you most often toss or keep your excess change (coins)?

I keep them - pennies, tuppence pieces and five-pence-pieces go into a little plastic tray I have on my desk (which once contained baklava, which I disposed of into my mouth). I've also got a supply of those little bags, which I shovel the coins into, until one of them reaches £1, at which point I put it into a paper bag inside another paper bag.
I've no idea how much I've got through this method. It's probably not as much as it seems.


3. If someone wrote a book about your past lovers and past sex life, which category fits best?:
a. Abnormal psychology book
b. Steamy romance novel
c. Sad, sad story


I'd like to add a category D - attempted satire mixed with flighty unreal situations. (Of course, I'd be the one writing it.)


4. Some say sex is like driving. Pretend you are a car. Are you: rear, front or all-wheel drive?

Seriously, though, what the fuck is this question trying to achieve?
I don't have a car, don't know how to drive and have very little knowledge of the controls or terms, so I have no idea how to answer this question.
I'm more like a Segway, anyway: difficult to control, rarely seen in action, and very few people have had me.


5. What is it that you do daily that you would like to stop doing?

Stressing - either about money or health, neither of which I have in abundance. I'd also like to collapse onto my bed less; I appear to be doing that more than I should, since I'm getting more tired these days.


6. What is the biggest lie you ever told to get someone into bed or the biggest lie you ever told in bed?

I think I once told the aforementioned drinking girl that the number of times I've had sex in the course of one night was three. In reality, it was much higher. I can't quite remember the number exactly, but I'm pretty certain that it may well have earned me the nickname "Deedee".

2 comments:

cammies on the floor said...

Love the segway. Damn them for trying to put you in a nitch, you'll make your own analogy.
Seriously, though, I didn't get the car analogy either.

Innocent Loverboy said...

Ironically, I've never even touched a Segway, but I understand the principle enough to shoehorn an analogy in there...