Wednesday, 7 January 2015

The Adoration of Cock

On Monday morning I put my girlfriend on a coach at around 8:00 am, and I haven't seen her since. She is, of course, coming back - should be here by midnight, and if I'm asleep - well - she has a key.

I've been wanking a lot.

And I mean a lot. No more than I used to when I was alone by virtue of being single - that is to say, once every night - but it's not just a quick one-off-the-wrist with an indecent thought and a sneaky perch on the toilet seat or the edge of my bed. This is the full thing - curtains closed, radiator turned up to full, with me reclining completely naked in the middle of a bed and a pile of DVDs next to me. I'm flicking at random through scenes to watch, of course - I'm not that patient - but, still, I'm taking my time.

This is a long, protracted masturbate - not setting myself any time limit. This was particularly evident on Monday, with my parents out of the house doing something unfathomable, affording me not only the luxury of wanking myself silly but also the opportunity to strut around the place nude whenever I wanted a drink or a snack. Tonight is the same deal, although with my parents out earlier, I started wanking earlier.

...I'm a terrible person.

Anyway, this has been glorious. I haven't done this for ages, because I haven't had the chance to - or the wherewithal. Last summer, when I was in the wilds, my room was relatively small, and for the first week or so I was sharing it. With just me in this room, cramped as it is, it seems a lot bigger, especially if I'm concentrating on a small screen (there's no TV in here) and tenderly grasping my penis for what is - and I do mean this literally - hours on end.

Hours.

Takes me a while to orgasm at the best of times. Now, it's taking an incredibly long time and I am loving every single second of it.

I'll still be very pleased when my girlfriend gets back, though. If last night's dream was any indication of something, it's that I really need somebody to hold.

No comments: