Monday, 22 December 2014

I am not a number! I am a free man!

...which is not the first time I've made that joke this morning.

So, as you'll probably know if you haven't been living in a cave for the past few years, is that Rori Sweet (who writes this here blog) has been putting together an annual Top 100 Sex Bloggers - check my sidebar, where I now have TOO MANY LINK BUTTONS, to see which ones I've been in. Spoiler: a few.

I wasn't in it last year, due to my not being a very good blogger reasons unspecified, but I enthusiastically voted this year, and nominated loads of bloggers I like, despite only one person nominating me in turn.

Ahem.

Right, so, on with the list. The top ten this year are in numbered order, whereas the proles are in alphabetical order. Which is one way of doing a list. It kind of makes sense, I suppose.

1. Girl on the Net
2. JoEllen Notte, The Redhead Bedhead
3. Erika Moen and Matthew Nolan, Oh Joy Sex Toy
4. Nikki & Heather, Vagina Antics
5. BD Swain, learning how to tell you
6. Jillian Boyd, Lady Laid Bare
7. Cheeky Minx, Love Hate Sex Cake
8. Lilly, Dangerous Lilly
9. Dr. NerdLove, Paging Dr. NerdLove
10. Hyacinth Jones, A Dissolute Life Means

Adina Rivers, My Tiny Secrets
Aggie, SoloPoly
Apricot, Apricot Creams
Bree Guildford, Bree Guildford Erotica
Charlie Powell, Sex blog (of sorts)
DeepThought69, A Shot of Erotica
d i i r r t y, breviloquence {erotique}
dizzygirl, Toy Meets Girl
Dorothy Black, The Dot Spot
Emily Nagoski, The Dirty Normal
Epiphora, Hey Epiphora
Girl Seule, The ‘S’ Word
Head Swirl
♥ ☆ ♥ Innocent Loverboy ♥ ☆ ♥
Jack and Jill, Frisky in the 916
Jade Melisande, Kink and Poly
Joan Price, Naked at Our Age
Kara Sutra, Sex Ed 102
Kayla Lords, A Sexual Being
Kitty Stryker, PurrVersatility
Marian Green, Creative Noodling
Marie Rebelle, Rebels Notes
Michael, Serafina, & Sinnjara, the Joy of Kink
Mr. A & Miss K, Xtra Curricular
Nilla, Vanilla Mom
Scarlet Dubois, A True Unfolding
Seaside Slut, Seaside Slut Diary
The Happy Hotwife, Adventures of a Happy Hotwife
Thumper, Denying Thumper
Venice and Ryan, Fuck Blogging
Violet Blue, Tiny Nibbles
Will Crimson, The Erotica Writer
Xiao Yingtai, The University of Abject Submission

Okay, that's a good list. I certainly agree with a lot of the bloggers on this list. Some of my old favourites are gone, but then they are old. And a lot of my friends are on it, too. And I'm on it, so it's a fantastic list by default.

And there are some links for you to check out. So go and read those blogs too.

No comments: