Thursday, 25 September 2014

Sex after midnight

We were, for the first time in far too long, both naked under the covers. I always sleep naked - I have since I was about 12, although I do own pyjamas for special occasions (pyjama days, social trips with sleepovers and so on...) - but my girlfriend hardly ever does, so her being naked (even though she is, by admission, a lady laid bare) is something of a novelty. I didn't even know, at the time, why she had taken all her clothes off, because I am exceedingly dim sometimes and didn't even notice her nipples were pert until I put one of them in my mouth...

...because she asked me to, I didn't just do it out of boredom or somesuch.

It didn't take too long, though. She was horny and, although I wasn't to begin with, I certainly was after a few minutes' fumble in the dark. Feeling my hands all over her while I continued to play with her breasts, her own hands doing their fair share of touching as well, until she was more than just a little wet; in fact, I haven't felt her this wet for a long time, either. I continued stimulating her by just stroking a finger over her pussy lips - never putting one in, just a gentle caress.

She reached over and pulled me on top of her. I was, frankly, amazed at how hard I could get after a couple of minutes' gentle stimulation with very little light. I eased myself forward and felt her guiding my cock into her, sliding the whole thing in while her vagina contracted around my shaft.

I stated moving, and then continued - nothing special; nothing frantic; nothing unusual, even; just repetitive movement: steady, broad, long strokes, each one firm, each one deep, each one accompanied by a twitch or a breath or a regal purr. On and on I went, keeping the steady rhythm going while she curled her own legs around my bum and clutched at my back with grabbing hands. I didn't get a yelp, a gasp or a scream - that wasn't even the aim. I wanted us to enjoy each other, and so we did, every second accompanied by a smooth, measured push from the hips.

Eventually, just before it all became too much, I slowed down to a halt. I didn't want to miss this moment.

I lay there on top of her, feeling the rush of air and the rhythm of a heartbeat, forestalling the inevitable climax for just a little longer.

No comments: