Monday, 7 July 2014

Innocent Loverrrrrrrrrrrrrrboy

As of this coming Wednesday, July the 9th, I won't be in London for a month. I'm moving, temporarily at least, to...

...THE WEST COUNTRY!

Fear not, this isn't permanent; I don't plan to end up chewing straw and saying things like "oi ain't zeen 'im that be varmer since Vroiday". This is, essentially, a work placement; I'm being seconded to the West until the middle of August. I'll have my own room with (hopefully) an internet connection, so I won't be blogging any less (in fact, I may well be blogging more), but you may find my presence to be a little more scattered than usual as it's dependent mostly on access to Blogger and Twitter, and there's no way of knowing how regularly I'll be able to get that.

Essentially, I am heading into the unknown (well... Somerset).

One thing's for sure, though: with the exception of Robinson's wedding, which is in a couple of weeks (for which I'll be back in London), I won't be seeing any of my friends, nor @JillyBoyd. For four and a half weeks. That may not seem like a long time to some of you, but it seems like ages and ages to me, considering what I'll be doing and the near-isolation I'll be putting myself into for a bit of solace... when I get the chance to; I won't be doing so all the time.

And so I put the ball into your court, gentle bloggers, readers and fellow miscreants. What is there to do in the West Country? I get days off during the week (and weekends) and, although I'm not sure what my timetable will be, I'm guaranteed to want to wander about a bit - exploration's in my nature, after all. And (this is the key bit) if any of you actually want to meet me, particularly those of you who I've met and would be in that area, then hit me up (that is, contact me, not have me assassinated in a drive-by shooting) and I'd love to have a drink and a catch-up.

I'm looking at some of you specifically here.

As far as sex blogging goes... well... I'm sure I'll find something to write about. You probably won't even notice I've gone.

See? Still here!

2 comments:

ladypandorah said...

Ooh! Lots of lovely bloggy people in the Westcountry. Diaries shall have to be consulted!

LadyP xo

Innocent Loverboy said...

Certainly do! I've no idea about my timetable, so it's best to ask (or wait to be asked!). x