Saturday, 2 November 2013

Good Morning! I'm Norman!

The other day I discovered this video on YouTube. I used to love this series, designed to help you learn French - there was a monumental waiting list for it at the library. Once I got hold of it, I was reticent to let the VHSs go, and lobbied my mother to buy me a set of my own - she didn't, but I managed to learn French anyway.

The language, that is.

A few weeks ago I remembered the tune that goes with the appearances of Norman (and his bike) in Le Grand Muzzy. And, since it's so infectious, it's easy to remember:

Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, doo-doo-doo doo doo doo.

Easy, right?

So I've been humming, whistling, tapping... any form of vocalising or eliciting the tune in many different variations (I haven't yet tried it on my glockenspiel, but only because I'm too lazy to extract it from under my bed), often with increasing inversions of pitch and tempo. Truly, I am a musical genius. Innit. And why have I been doing this, you may ask? Simple: I'm absolutely sure it works in any given situation.

This was put to the test on Thursday night. It had been a long day. Quite stressful in parts. Even a little upsetting for no apparent reason. It was just one of... those days. There was, perhaps maybe by the smallest of possibilities really but not really okay really a little masturbation going on that night. By both involved parties. In the same bed at the same time. As I said... long day.

Oh God, it's HIM again!
In any case, masturbation turned into kissing, which turned into sex, which somehow managed to turn into a Simpsons quote session, although how that happens during sex I'm not entirely sure. But no matter what we were quoting - what we were doing was a little more horizontal than usual. And thus the laughter began. Laughter during sex... that's meant to be good, right? Right? But there was certainly something missing. Something that would have not only validated, but improved, our laughter-based penis-in-vagina experience.

And the answer hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh... yes!"
"Doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, doo-doo-doo doo doo doo!"

I'm special.

2 comments:

Sati said...

Please tell me the conversation involved, "Stop! We have reached the limits of what rectal probing can teach us!" :)

Innocent Loverboy said...

Alas, no - although that's a good quote, along with "Rakes! My mortal enemy!", "C'mere, you little raven!" and "The toppings contain potassium benzoate."

Most of our quotes were from Homer the Vigilante. But whatever we were quoting during sex, we were doing so a lot more horizontal than usual.