Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Testosterone TMI Tuesday

I haven't done TMI Tuesday for a while, so here's this week's. The questions are all submitted by "the men of TMI Tuesday". This, apparently, doesn't include me. That's what you get for not playing, I guess!

*
1. Advizor:
I once overheard, in a bathroom, “There is nothing as over-rated as sex or under-rated as a good bowel movement.” Discuss.

This depends upon your view on bowel movements, of course.
I don't think sex is over-rated. Of course it isn't. Some sex isn't great, although it depends on the person, the situation and all other individual contirbuting factors that make sex either mind-blowingly fantastic or a little disappointing. But I don't really think, in all honesty, that you wouldn't admit (at least to yourself) that bad sex is bad sex. I don't think you'd over-rate it. And, as a whole, sex is a wonderful thing. Not over-rated at all... at least if it's done right!
Bowel movements... well, as a sufferer from IBS, I am always grateful for bowel movements as a form of relief from intense stomach pains. So not under-rated in my book, certainly.


2. the late phoenix:
Friendship lasts longer than cumming. Which of your online friends that you’ve never met would you like to meet in real life? Which do you think you could become life-long REAL friends with? Actual friends, like going out to coffee and movies with, gossiping with, kissing on the forehead, hugging, loving.

This is difficult to answer because I've actually met most of my online friends from various sources: blogging, Twitter and other communities I'm part of!
Out of the blogging world, I'd most like to meet Rhye, Mellie, Scarlet and Girl on the Net (I have, believe it or not, met more or less everyone else on my blogroll!).
Off Twitter, I've been having a lot of entertaining discussions with @charltaylorpage, @ethicalgirl and @iheartgeekboys. I think I'd be similarly entertained by any of those lovely ladies, and I'd also love to meet @venusinslurs, as I think she's a fascinating person!

Out of all of those, who do I think I could become a long-term IRL friend with? Why not all of them?!


3. John D:
In a parallel universe, who out of your blog or Twitter followers would you most like to spend a steamy evening with? What would you do? Why them?

Bwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!
Anyone sufficiently geeky enough to tell me whose laugh that is representing certainly deserves a steamy evening with me.


4. Virtual Sin:
a. What method of stimulation (intercourse, oral, manual, toy, whatever) gives you the strongest orgasm?
b. With what method of stimulation do you get the most orgasms?
c. If the answer to a is different from the answer to b, what’s wrong with your life?


a) Manual. I only every orgasm from masturbation and sexual intercourse - not from other forms of stimulation (although never say never, I suppose!). I'm not single now, but I was for five years and during that time I thoroughly refined my masturbation technique - seeing what worked for me and what didn't. I still masturbate now, of course, both with my girlfriend and alone, and that gives me the strongest orgasm.

b) Intercourse. Because I appear to have developed the ability to go a few times during one session if there's been enough foreplay. Especially if she's orgasming too, because there's nothing hotter than a girl having an orgasm.

c) There are plenty of things wrong with my life.


5. Jon Pressick:
Would you rather have a life where you only had sex once a year for 2 minutes, or where you have to have sex every day for a minimum of 2 hours?

Definitely the second... but for a good reason, as opposed to "ZOMG IT'S SEKS LOL!!!!!!1". 

I'm a big fan of foreplay; it's a vital part of sex for me and I'll happily give oral sex for an incredibly long time if that'll please. For me, that counts as a part of "sex", ergo: add foreplay and penetration together (then there's afterplay, if you want to mutually masturbate or add more oral sex afterwards to clean up!) and that's at least two hours. Brilliant.


Bonus. Nero:
Is there anyone on your partner’s side of the family you find hot? If you could hook up with them without anyone finding out (ever!) would you?

No. So I don't need to answer the second question!

No comments: