Thursday, 8 August 2013

Even unpopular dweebs like you may meet their destiny here!!

Hey! Have you ever visited a brothel? I have.

At least, I did in the dream I had last night, and before you ask, no - I've no idea either.


I have a membership card.
I do remember telling my parents that I'd been to the brothel: there was an accepted name for it, maybe it was the Honey Bee Inn from Final Fantasy VII - they, of course, responded with an outraged "what?!" (especially my mother, she is a total prude!), at which point I lied smoothly that I'd only been hanging around in doorways chatting to people and not actually gone in. I, of course, had such high moral standards that I'd never consider even visiting a brothel. I also seemed to have conveniently forgotten that I'm pro-sex work.

Oh, and by the way, my actions in the brothel were much less celibate than what I made it seem to my parents.

Nevertheless, I can't really complain about having such a dream. I wasn't the only person there, either - Robinson was also in attendance... as was Einstein, my friend from secondary school with a Ph.D. in astrophysics. Einstein, who I (along with about 41298109 other people) assume is asexual, would be an odd attendee to the brothel - unless that's his thing, but I'm really not sure about that - which is what made this a much more curious dream than my usual weird encounters. The fact that I ended up having sex with the girl Einstein was trying to get (for free) - who I think may have actually been my girlfriend - was probably even more weird, as he managed to see me doing it.

By the time I woke up, I was totally convinced that I was actually addicted to going there, having formed close connections with the staff and clients, and always bumping into both Robinson and Einstein at various points... plus my friend-who-is-a-teacher, come to think of it. I'm quite pleased I woke up when my alarm went off, though.

Wouldn't have fancied explaining to my boss that I didn't turn up to work in the morning because I was in a brothel. Mind you, she may have taken it in a better fashion than my mother.

No comments: