Tuesday, 21 May 2013

TMI Tuesday: Zsasz

In lieu of a real post today, I'll have a crack at TMI Tuesday - the questions of which this week come from SweeteN Dirty, whose blog features an incredibly terrifying giant mouth.

Before you read on, consider whose blog this is. And now much experience I've had. Ready? Okay, here we go.


*

1. Do you/have you ever kept track of the number or people you have been with?

Yes. Of course - who doesn't?
Well, that's a very naïve answer. Some people don't. An old friend of mine (who I'll call Esque), who I've sort of lost touch with over the years, lost her virginity when she was 13 (she thinks; she can't remember it). By the time she was about 17 or 18, she claimed to have "been with" a number of guys "about 50+", but she couldn't remember the exact amount. Clearly she had very active teenage years.
For me, it's easier. Probably because it's been less people.


2. To be specific, how many people have you...

a. slept with?
Eight - Rebecca, Louise, Alicia, Lilly, snowdrop, TD, Catherine and Jilly.

b. kissed (in a romantic or sexual way, obviously)?
All of the above, plus three: Esque, Soldiergirl and Leaf (well, I was kissing Leaf romantically; she probably didn't feel the same way).

c. given oral to?
All eight listed in 2a, above. Hey, this is easy!

d. received oral from?
I really have to think about this. Okay: all eight in 2a, minus Lilly, that's seven. Plus Esque, once, so that's eight.


3. What is the most amount of people you have been with at one time? (twosome, threesome, foursome, etc.)

One more. That's a twosome, right?


4. Have you ever had multiple partners in the same day, just different times? (One person in the morning, another at lunch, and one at dinner, etc.)

Nope.
I should be more full with this sort of answer. I've never really understood how threesomes (or more) work. I mean, I can see how they happen biologically (I originally wrote that as "diplopodologically", which I think is relating to the study of millipedes!), but I think that it might be difficult to know who to concentrate on! I'm aware that not everyone has sex like this, but when I have sex, it's often my primary aim to please my partner, with all faculties available... there are multiple ways for three plus to get involved, but I think I'd feel too guilty or confused to carry on!


Bonus: Describe your best multiple person encounter, either something that actually happened or one that you would want to happen. Or both.

Errrr... pass?

No comments: