Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Eroticon Fallout III: Fiction (part one)

This didn't take long to write. It's a piece of microfiction - a ficlet - inspired entirely by Kristina Lloyd's excellent session at Eroticon and the sex machine that came with it. Bear in mind it's an early draft, but I'm not really going anywhere with this. I just felt like I had to have a go at writing something with it, and I wanted to share.

*

Feel that. Just feel it.

Again. Feel it again. You know you want to. I know you want to. You love it - I can see it in your eyes, hear it from your heart, sense it from your aura, long before the point where our thighs intertwine. You want to fall into it, bathe yourself in it, give in to that loss of control that takes you.

I want to come with you.

I am cloudy with desire, fired up like the fizz of sherbet. I almost tip over the edge at your touch, melt into your sapphire kisses, give in all too quickly as my walls squeeze inside me, getting closer and closer and closer and closer. Closer to God. Closer to you.

I want to come with you.

Feel that. It's close. It's almost here. I can feel it. You can feel it. It's about to take us. Don't resist it. I won't if you won't. Take my hand, hold on tight. Let yourself go. Dissolve into white.

I'm coming too.

7 comments:

Rachel Kincaid said...

Can I have a sapphire kiss please???

Rachel x

Innocent Loverboy said...

What with the shade of your lips that shouldn't be too hard! *kiss*

Jilly said...

Bloody hellfire! DO MOAR FICTION ALSO GIMME SAPPHIRE KISSES.

Innocent Loverboy said...

Moar fiction forthcoming...

kristinalloyd said...

Wonderful stuff! Thank you for posting. I really need to collect people's sex-machine responses in a blog post.

I love that you have sherbert and God in the same paragraph. Also 'dissolve into white' is just perfect: beautifully simple with the potential to trigger associations with white noise, static, dead TV channels, snowstorms, dissolution, dying and the white light at the end of the tunnel. Well, those are the images that came to me when I thought about it. But of course, we don't think about it in those terms. Imagery and metaphor resonate in ways that are impossible to pin down.

Thanks again for playing along and posting!

cammies on the floor said...

"It's close. It's almost here. I can feel it. You can feel it. It's about to take us. Don't resist it."
It reminds me of a wave that comes crashing down and pulls you with it. You can't run from it fast enough, it engulfs your everything, wipes out all other sensory details but it, and sweeps you into its journey.

Emma Whispers said...

I love this.

It's short yet the perfect combination of words and love the sentences which break it up.

For an 'early draft' I already think it's perfection