Tuesday, 19 February 2013

TMI _______: ____ in the ______

Wow, the TMI Tuesday blog guys worked really hard on the introductory text for today's entry. Anyway, here are my usual ridiculous answers.

Fill in the blanks:

1. I’m the type of person that likes to be _____ in bed.


I don't need to fill a word in for this one.


2. If the sexiest person I know propositioned me for sex, I would blink.

Assuming we're acting as if I'm single here, heh! It's the first thing I would do, since I have trouble accepting such propositions as fact. That is to say, I haven't ever received any. I've had a few in my time (although not nearly enough!), but none from the sexiest person I know.
At least this answer is true up to a point. At this moment in time, I tend to hang out with enough sexy people so it's impossible to divine who exactly is the sexiest! As a default answer, though, the first thing I'd do is blink. Because what else is there to do?


3. The worst part about me when I am naked is my tendency to obsess over my rolls of fat.

Or my moobs or my fat thighs. I know, deep down inside, that I'm not bad-looking, but get me naked and I tend to look down at the bits I don't like and an inner beast wails something like, "what a hideous body!". I've been gaining weight recently through stress, which accentuates it even more.
This is why I fish for compliments sometimes - they don't come from within!


4. I regret my first (and only) attempt to ask someone out.

It went very badly indeed. Took me a whole year to build the courage to do so, led to complete and utter heartbreak for me, and awkwardness on the part of girl-I-used-to-have-a-crush-on. We're friends now, but things have never been the same between us. I've only ever mentioned it once to her since then.
Of course, things have changed in the years since that happened. It's the same girl who last year talked me through the problems I had with Catherine, and who occasionally joins Robinson and the gang to come to our soirées. She's also less close to my sister than she used to be... which I'm kind of pleased about.


5. The last sexual/kinky thing I expected to like was the most recent sexy book I read.

Although I can't exactly remember what that was. But I'm certain that it turned me on. Big Bosoms and Square Jaws, the biography of Russ Meyer that I'm reading at the moment (still - it's a very long read), isn't very sexy, but it is fascinating and funny. I should read another sexy book soon - I'm starting to miss my regular page-turning erections!


6. Recently, I took part in a discussion about blowjobs with someone.

On Twitter, anyway.
I also just had a nice kiss, but I wanted to me more original with my answers to that!


Bonus: You have been kidnapped by lesbians and dragged into a lesbian orgy, what are you going to do?

Well, I'd... [IF YOU WANT TO HEAR MORE, CALL 0891...]

2 comments:

Emma Whispers said...

Love your answers.

I'm best friends with a guy who asked me out once (I rejected his offer). He then went on to date my best female friend and I may have played a part in their break up. Whoops!

x

spacebunnykink said...

Awww. Self confidence can be such a huge issue but I find you can fake it until you make it. *hugs*