Monday, 28 January 2013

Who are you?

Seriously, though, what the hell is it with me? Like, seriously?

So I think I'm having a sexual lull. Nothing to do with my actual sex life - it just happens sometimes. Lack of chocolate. Massive stress. Hey, it's possibly a combination of both. Let's not discriminate. It's not catastrophic, and it's not exactly the case that I'm not having sex - the last time was two days ago - and, as for feeling sexy, well, I am. Just not as much as I often do.

It's also not the first time this has happened. It passes. And, in these moments of low activity, when it does happen, it's mind-blowing. So, speaking of the mind...

On Saturday night I had an incredibly sexy dream during the sleeping period after the immense amounts of sex. At least I thought it was a dream. My mother's annoyingly carrying voice woke me up the following morning, but after the five seconds of annoyed wakefulness, I slipped back into a sense of half-sleep. The dream, or visions or whatever they were, kept going of their own accord... at which point I realised I could turn them on and off, like a VHS. I kept the "play" button firmly on for as long as I could.

Today I came back from work in a rather tired and befuddled state, despite the fact that I finished at 12:30 and therefore have very little right to be exhausted (but I was, dammit!), to find Jilly also tired and fed up. We had lunch, and then did the thing that made the most amount of sense - went back to bed for a rest. About an hour of dozing passed... before the exact same thing happened again. Another incredibly sexy situation manifested itself, again in the state between being conscious and... well, not. And, although not totally lucid, I found I could control its progress, if not the actions within.

Thus providing my own source of entertainment while I continued to doze and Jilly kept a warm arm around me. (Not that I took advantage of the situation. I'm not one to come in my own bed while my girlfriend's asleep. I'd prefer to save it for when she's awake.)

But... really. Why this? Why just not my usual utterly bizarre sexual dreams? I both understand and appreciate that sex dreams are a way of the subconscious mind channelling sexual desires in a healthy way, but in all seriousness, why in these states? And why at this time? It's not unpleasant, but it fuels my desire for a while... and then... just... stops!

Jilly thinks it may be because we haven't had as much sex recently. Okay, time to put that to the test. I'm game.

Just let me have another sleep first...

No comments: