Anyway, in order to answer some more questions, here's yesterday's TMI Tuesday, for want of something to write. It's entitled "Rabbits".
Did you know Bugs Bunny's catchphrase was changed from the scripted "What's cookin'?". Maybe the studio exec said, "WHAT'S the matter with you scriptwriters? If you can't think UP a better catchphrase I'll DOCK your wages!"
1. What feels better, the moment right before cumming, the moment of cumming, or the moment right after cumming?
I think it depends on the situation and who you're with at the time. I think if you've cum through sex, then it's the moment immeidately afterwards, as the shared calm can be experienced on many different levels.
But if you're masturbating, I'm really not sure about that. I think it's the moment just beforehand when you realise you're about to and that's really exciting. Just afterwards I feel a little nauseous sometimes - depending on how big the orgasm was and what I'd been masturbating to!
2. For the fellas: it is said that guys will fuck anything that moves, but what if you’re a hippie who’s in love with the wind, how would that relationship work out?
Well, first of all that assumption isn't true! Maybe it is for Lightsinthesky, but certainly not for all guys! Some girls are like that too, y'know!
Anyway, I am a bit of a hippie. I'm not in love with the wind, but if I were, I'm sure it might be okay. I mean, I'm sure that a particularly strong wind over a very small surface area would provide enough stimulation if focused in the right place.* (*disclaimer: don't try this using a hairdryer!)
3. For the ladies: what would be your first gut reaction after the guy you’re on a first date with after months of online chatting looks you straight in the eye and whispers to you even before saying hi, “let’s fuck like rabbits…”?
I'm not a lady, but channeling my inner girl elicits this response: "Kittens."
4. There can only be ONE!!! Okay, you have to choose EITHER your dream [lady] or your dream job, one or the other, not both. Which do you choose for the rest of your life and why?
Lover, of course. That really isn't a question.
Some of the cynics out there might be thinking something along the lines of, "ah, but if he were offered his dream job, he might think twice." That's not really something that would change anything - I've turned down jobs in the past in favour of being with girlfriends, and would do so again if required.
Plus, my dream job is to be an international rock star. I'd have to take my girlfriend on tour with me and that would be amazing.
5. Is love itself, being in love, crazy? Or is the world crazy, and love serves to heal a crazy world? Or is it that you’re crazy and the world is just fine? I guess what I’m asking from you is for a little treatise on the general topic of love and craziness. What is love? …Baby, don’t hurt me, don’t hurt me…
What in the hell is this?
Bonus: If all of us in the blogging community pooled our resources together and chained our blogs in unison into one big shining electrical power line of humanity, could we save the world?
Yes, we would. But look at it this way: we're bloggers. We've already saved the world.