Friday, 4 January 2013

Chest Brilliant

I was requested (told, actually), earlier today, to "have at my bosoms". I'm not entirely sure what to make of that.

What should I have done? Bosoms certainly offer up some interesting possibilities. But what exactly does "have at them" imply?

Do I use my mouth, kissing the soft flesh, tracing gentle circles around the areolae with my tongue and sucking the nipples until they're hard with expectation?

Do I use my fingers, tickling and stimulating all the right places until she's properly turned on?

Do I use my hands, handling and manhandling the aforementioned bosoms, taking their size and weight in my palms and mashing them against each other?

Do I use my penis? And, if so, how?

Or do I just hold them? Just remind my hands of how they feel? This is, of course, what I opted to do.

No comments: