Sunday, 9 December 2012

Sinful Sunday: A Burst of Angelic Radiance

My first and most possibly my last entry to Sinful Sunday. Why am I doing this? Well, because I was dared to... and since the person who dared me to posted hers, I may as well post mine to hold up my side of the bargain. Willing to help, Jilly took this picture... and a fine job she did, too. 

Please click to embiggen if you wish:

A Burst of Angelic Radiance

This outfit is the same one I wore to Erotic Meet last night, plus a tie chosen at random from my wardrobe. In addition to this, you get the after-effects of a particularly bright glow from my halo, which is just above the top of the shot. Nevertheless, I think you get the idea.

A picture of a bare chest with hair... and a burst of angelic radiance for all of you who glance upon it.

Sinful Sunday

10 comments:

Molly said...

Welcome to Sinful Sunday... even if it is your first and last time, which I hope it isn't.

Not sure I remember seeing your halo last night... hmmm ;)

Mollyxxx

tina G said...

The picture looks great! Keep coming back!

Sati said...

Nice. I like the plaid shirt look.

What is Sinful Sunday, and can anyone play? (On one of the sites I blog on, we do Half-Nekkid Wednesdays - is that the same kind of thing?)

Jack and Jill said...

Great shot! Jilly has such a talented eye, doesn't she? We hope to see you back should the mood ever strike, or should you ever be dared.

Emily Daniel said...

I do hope you come to Eroticon next year, I'd love to see that halo for real.

Kazi G said...

Welcome to Sinful Sunday, and I do hope you come back!
Hmmm, angelic eh? Not sure that would hang around long at Erotic Meet!! :D

~Kazi xxx

Innocent Loverboy said...

Molly: Well, you probably weren't looking closely enough, my dear.

Sati: It's a community thingy venture started by the aforementioned Molly; you can find out more by clicking on the little logo in my post or here. It's very similar to all the other "naked picture" things (รก la HNT), but with a twist.

Emily: I was at Eroticon this year! And, fear not, I shall also be there next year... I was the first to book, in fact!

Yes, THAT Tonya said...

I love the shot, but I can't imagine anyone at EM wearing a real halo, for how did they end up there in the first place? I have big dreams of jumping the pond for an EM or Eroticon myself one day. :)

Little Miss said...

A halo? More like you're pleasuring a Angel up there.. ;)

Innocent Loverboy said...

At least it's an angel you think I'm pleasuring... not some being with a mangina...