Tuesday, 23 October 2012

TMI Tuesday: Then & Now

Kudos to TMI Tuesday for doing some questions focusing on then and now. With a sexual bent, obviously. Watch as my photographic memory dredges up the horrors from my past to deal with this lot...

1. What one part of your sex life today would most surprise the 17-year-old you?

That I've had sex with more than one person. I lost my virginity at 17 and I thought something along the lines of, "right, that's it, that's the one person I'll ever have sex with". Bring the total up to eight and I'd have been flabbergasted.


2. What one thing might shock that younger you?

About me now? The whole sex blog writing thing might be a contender, although I was anti-censorship / pro-sexual-expression then too. I think how brazen I've been might though. 17-year-old ILB wouldn't have gone to a CCK social on an Erotic Meet. And certainly not Eroticon.
What may not shock the younger me (assuming that I'd met Rebecca by this point) is that I'd end up dating bloggers. I met Rebecca through her blog too.


3. What part of younger you's sex life do you look back on with the most nostalgia? (Disclaimer: This question didn't specify it had to be the 17-year-old me.)

The amount of sexual freedom I felt at the age of 23, particularly with The Oxford Seamstress (aka The Drinker). We were both young and free, and although there were a lot of stressful things there, there was also lots of sex. I felt more virile and has more stamina back then, although (to be honest) I think I'm gaining some of that back these days...
Maybe something not to be too nostalgic about, but revisit? Although not with her.


4. Is there anything in the younger you’s sexual ambitions or fantasies you have not yet fulfilled?

Yes. I've still not had sex outside. Or in a tent. Or in the rain. Or in a tent in the rain. Outside.


Bonus: Give your 17-year-old self a piece of sexual advice.

Calm down. Be gentle, caress. Take your time, take it slow. Get her wet, really wet. Wait until she's soaking. Be careful, be good. React to what she's doing. Pay attention. Make her orgasm as many times as she wants. You can do this. And you will.

1 comment:

Rhye said...

I'm going to be very mature and say...

"I had sex in a tent in the rain outside, neener, neener!"

But just the one partner for me, still =P