Monday, 3 September 2012

/away

We've all been there - some of us more than most, and myself in particular (although I'm sure some of you have tales to tell of the same experience): we've had an orgasm so powerful, so sudden, so needed, that the release takes you away from this earth for a while. The blissed-out, almost ethereal feeling. The disconnection. It is a wonderful sensation, not having any of those feelings for that space of time. And the re-awakening, while it may well be a nasty taste of reality, can sometimes be a great feeling too. I sometimes feel, when I stretch after coming around from an orgasmic bliss puddle, that I am re-aligning myself with my body. Getting back into it, like Doctor Who after a regeneration.

But today, my body decided to take things a bit further...

It's my fault, really. I didn't orgasm once throughout camp (I doubt any of us did, with the obvious exception of scene girl) - even though it's become a tradition in some ways - and, since I got back home, the orgasms I've been inducing have all been quite powerful. I will admit, however, that my first after I got back - on the day I got back - was a little disappointing. It certainly was effective (oh god, it was everywhere!), but it wasn't special. What I needed today was a particularly special orgasm, one which thoroughly grounded me after the necessary disconnect. I started masturbating with this in mind, and although it took me a while (deliberately), when I finally did reach my peak, it was a fantastic experience. The sexual enjoyment of a while all packed into one final moment. Majestic.

And then I fell asleep.

Right there and then. I didn't even move onto my bed. I just fell asleep, in my computer chair, with my hand still clenched around my penis. My head dropped to the side and I just... left. Completely. I was gone - evidently, my brain thought that it wasn't quite needed at the moment, and consciousness departed in the few seconds after orgasm.

When I awoke, my head was whirring with a mass of confused thoughts. I can't remember what any of them were. It had been some time since I'd had my orgasm, but it couldn't have been that long, as my genitals were still warm and the male ejaculate I'd managed to spread liberally around the place was still wet, waiting patiently to be cleaned up. Once I'd arranged my mental state into something closely resembling order, I calculated that I'd been asleep for about ten to fifteen minutes. Or had I? I couldn't really tell - I was asleep.

It was an odd realisation, to be sure... but then again, I think I may have just found the cure for insomnia.

2 comments:

heelsnstocking said...

Love this explanation, I blushed out Wednesday night, it was the most intense orgasm and I fell straight asleep then slept like the dead all night which is unheard of for me!

Innocent Loverboy said...

That's a good thing. I'm always loath to fall asleep immediately following orgasm (although it seems perfectly possible) as I'm not overly comfortable with sleeping covered in my own cum...

The problem is, get up to clean it off and I almost immediately find myself more awake than I had been before, which doesn't help at all!