Thursday, 2 August 2012

Wantin'

Last month I watched my cousin getting married; last week I reviewed a sex toy; last night I had a dream about sitting on a sofa with the sex bloggers (yes, ALL the sex bloggers - no, not a sex dream; just a dream). And over the past few days I have struggled mostly with staying awake through work, taking photos with my dying BlackBerry and trying to transfer my mobile over to giffgaff (which is harder than it looks).

But this is the here and now. Here you find me in my room, still working on whatever it is I'm meant to be working on, waiting for Spiritual Space this evening and listening to my dad doing culinary stuff downstairs. I'm thinking about this time last year, when I was getting ready to go on holiday, and browsing through my mind for what to do next and in what order to do it.

As for now...

I woke up this morning with a head full of sex. It wasn't totally pleasant, as I'd been woken up not by natural light or any other means or cause - but by my stomach, which decided that 5am was the perfect time to start committing seppuku from the inside. Drinking water and taking antacid tablets to calm my insides down, I settled back into bed and suddenly noticed that, in my semi-comatose state, I was hard. Hard, hot, eager and ready to go.

BS, LP and Jilly's shared goal of scoring 100 orgasms within 10 days for Team GB has not gone un-noticed, and although it's not a goal I'd share (I don't have the time, the inclination or the equipment), clearly all this talk of orgasms has had some form of effect upon me. I want one. No, not just one. More than one. Not quite 100 within ten days - I've managed four in a day before, but that was a strange day, and not something I'll recount now - but, still, I have the urge to orgasm more than usual. My head, heart and crotch were all screaming at me to do it this morning. To be fair, it was 6am and I wasn't going to get back to sleep before my alarm went off.

What was I supposed to do? Ignore it? Yeah, I thought so too.

And now I find myself wanting another one. It's good to see that my sex drive is hitting its usual summer peak once again... as I knew it would. It's just been taking its time this year.

Oh, and while I've got your eyes and fingers at my beck and call, why not vote for me here? As if the astronomic heights of #88 weren't good enough for me last year, or something. I'm very much an attention whore.

No comments: