Tuesday, 7 August 2012

TMI Tuesday: This is not a question... or is it?

TMI Tuesday this week is entirely about questions and answers. You know, like every other damn week. Except here it's answer first, question second. A bit like Jeopardy!, except I've never actually seen that (apart from the one scene in Family Guy), so I'm just wildly guessing based on that. Anyway, enjoy my snarky answers. (Or don't. Whatever.)

1. Answer: My butt.


Question: I'm a boat. What do you call the joint between planks of wood on me?


2. Answer: stiletto black leather pumps

Question: What do you get if you cross a dagger, cow hide, and the things you get petrol out of?


3. Answer: hard and stiff

Question: How does ILB feel while stretching?
This is a genuine answer. After a long period of sitting down, lying down, or exercise, I tend to stretch a lot and this almost invariably gives me an erection. I've mentioned it on this blog before, but the realisation came back to me yesterday during a survey about the relationship between exercise and arousal.


4. Answer: “By George, I think he’s got it!”

Question: What's the best line said by Blaine in the eighteenth episode of the third series of Glee?
It's actually a really good scene. One of the songs I never thought they'd do, and they managed to do it and make it rock. Incredible!


5. Answer: socks

Question: What do you call an Internet protocol that routes network packets through a proxy server?


6. Answer: hole in the wall

Question: What name does Barclays employ to make their ATMs (cash machines) sound more friendly? Seriously, they're called "hole in the wall". Look at 'em.
Interestingly, I live relatively near (not right next to, but near-ish) the world's first ever ATM, which is in North London. It was officially opened by Reg Varney from On The Buses. I don't know if it's still there or not, but here's something fun (although not really 'fun', as such): it was an innovation of Barclays!


Bonus. Answer: I hid them there so you wouldn’t find them.

Question: What's ILB's planned answer for if either of his parents finds his stash of sex-related goodies?
Because what else would you say, really? "They're an unwrapped Christmas present"?

3 comments:

BiLikesSciFi said...

Ha! Unwrapped Christmas presents!

DoubleD said...

Lol loving your questions/answers

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks, both of you dual-related people!