Saturday, 9 June 2012

Sexploration

Okay, so, yeah, maybe we can't have sex. No, wait, that's a lie. We can. Maybe there isn't any penetration. At the moment. But, to be fair, that's largely my fault. Okay, okay. The size of my penis isn't my fault. But it was my idea to use Durex Tingle lube, and that was a pretty large factor in the lack of sex department as it felt like I was SETTING FIRE TO HER VAGINA.

And that's not in the good way. Lubrication fail.

But, you know, I really do like exploring sex without penetration. It actually gives me the chance to get acquainted with my girlfriend's body without sliding my penis into her. As you may recall, we've done this a few times before, almost always with positive results. Amd, as much as I like penetrative sex, there's no real reason why it should exist for an enjoyable sex life. Okay, well, yes, maybe eventually it should exist. But then, eventually it will happen. It's just a matter of when. I'm confident... or whatever passes for confident when it comes to me. You know me.

Anyhow.

What I like about non-penetrative sex is the exploration. I like sliding my hands around the curves and contours of her body. I like licking her back all the way up the spine and down again. I like kissing the nape of her neck and the lobes of her ear. I like brushing her hair against me. I like massaging her bum, sometimes with my leg. And I like the kisses. Not just mouth kisses either. I like kisses of the chest. The breasts. The stomach and the belly button. And let's not forget the clit, my Best Beloved.

And I like that. I like have a warm, sexy body to explore. I want to have sex - oh yes, of course I want to. But orgasms are shared, and a good time is had. We are effectively partaking of each other's bodies and trading physical pleasure via what we do...

...and isn't that what sex is all about? Answers on a postcard!

5 comments:

Cath said...

Menthol lube is the worst idea ever. Sex is alright though. and cake.

ladypandorah said...

Agreed. Minty lube is the work of nasty people who don't own vaginas. I once liked, then the next time we tried it...OH THE BURNING!

And yes, non-penetrative, physical pleasure exchanges sex is still sex.

LP x

Cath said...

Did you blog about it? I wish he'd fucking read it and not set fire to my ladyparts. :o

ladypandorah said...

I don't think so. But I think we should stand together in solidarity, with crossed legs, to bring down the minty tyrants.

LP x

Cath said...

I might write them an angry letter. or at least an angry Twitter @ reply. With "BURNING VAGINA!11" in capitals.