Wednesday, 20 June 2012

I'm going to go and wash my eyes now.

I just saw this on Facebook.

My name is the ancient Greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is believed that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men possessing this name are also well-endowed.

This kid is about ten years old. I don't know what I'm more surprised by - it's either the fact that he's saying this stuff or that he knows what "well-endowed" means. What's more, he can spell it. I didn't know what "well-endowed" meant at the age of ten.

Mind you, I probably had a pretty sheltered childhood. My surname is a rough approximation of "virgin", so that kind of fits.

5 comments:

Rhye said...

He might not even know what it means, since this is copy pasted straight from Urban Dictionary ;)

Innocent Loverboy said...

The fact that he knows what Urban Dictionary is is also slightly unnerving!

Cath said...

That's what happens if you befriend 10 year olds. I only befriend adults, hamsters and dogs.

ladypandorah said...

Ctrl+C Ctrl+V

Just a thought.

LP x

Innocent Loverboy said...

@LP: Yeah, it's clearly copypasta. Except not that great, since I had to correct some of the spelling before posting it here...