Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Light the fuse!

I don't usually read horoscopes that much... and pay attention to them. I mean, I always read them - I've been known to scan newspapers looking for them - but, believer as I am in such concepts as God, faeries and angels in some conceptual way, I can't bring myself to actually assume that the movement of the Sun through constellations is actually going to impact my life in any particular way. However, astrology, as a pseudoscience, I still find fascinating - but in the absence of any real research into the subject (as I can't do that from work) I thought I'd bring you my horoscope from the Metro this morning.

Pisces
Compromise is part of every relationship but it has become a focal point. Later in the afternoon a change in tone revitalises your love life. You've wanted to bring passion into your life, so get set to ignite.


Sounds exciting! Bring it on, Life.

4 comments:

Cath said...

and did anything exciting happen...?

Rory said...

I'm curious now! Didn't make much sense to me, but perhaps I'm a special kind of Pisces... Do let us know how the day went =)

Innocent Loverboy said...

Nothing much happened. Then again, it didn't exactly specify which afternoon it meant...

And incidentally, today's had the same tone. It promised attention and passion. That's a hint, somehow.

Cath said...

Just what were you expecting?