Tuesday, 24 April 2012

TMI Tuesday: S. E. X.

Hey, here's a TMI Tuesday. I'm aware that I do too many of these, judging by the fact that every time I look at my blog, I see large blue text every two posts or something. Do real posts moar, ILB. Yeah, anyway, here's this week's. They're all about S.E.X...

1. What is your sexual personality?
a. The Controller – initiating sex, twisting your lover into positions you want, and driving scene play by play
b. Sex Slave – You love to be used and at the mercy of your lover. You don’t initiate but follow and do as you are told. You love to be used.
c. Daredevil – Sexual adventure and sexual thrills are what you are all about. You get off on the risk factor.
d. Subdued – Sex is a necessary part of the relationship so you are available when needed.

Is there a 'none of the above'? I think, if you're going to twist my arm and demand I have to pigeonhole myself into one of those categories, I'd go for A. This doesn't mean that I'm dominant, or unfair, or demanding. It just means that I'm not afraid to initiate sex. Although it depends who I'm with; I've sometimes been hesitant, in the presence of someone with more experience than me, to start anything because I'm waiting for a sign that often doesn't actually come!
But, although I'd still never actually ask (God forbid), I'm getting better at giving the signs myself. I'm not brilliant, but I'm improving. So, yeah, hypothetically A, but I don't fit into any of those really.


2. How many times have you sneaked away from party guests to have sex in another part of the party venue. Where did you sneak to? Were you ever caught? For example, at a wedding reception you sneaked to have sex in the coat room. At a party, you sneaked to have sex in a bathroom or closet.

The phrasing of these questions can be really bad sometimes. Anyway. Never. Ever ever. The closest I've got is kissing on the bedroom floor during a party, but that didn't last long and didn't really go anywhere either.


3. Your sex partner that you are mad crazy for has requested you do one of the following, which one would you grant consent to do:
a. Bondage/light restraint with your hands, legs tied while having sex
b. A sexual spanking that leaves light marks
c. Record the two of you having sex
d. Have sex in a mirrored room where you can see yourselves having sex from every angle

D. I actually quite like the sight of myself having sex. It's still difficult to believe that it's actually happening. However, assuming that my sex partner could see everything too, in a room full of mirrors, then I couldn't wink at the camer... er, mirror, and give myself the thumbs-up. Which is what I generally do. Yeah, I'm that cool.


4. Do you act out your sexual fantasies (select one)? Why?
a. I act out all of my fantasies.
b. I act out many of my fantasies.
c. I act out some of my fantasies.
d. I act out very few of my fantasies.
e. I don’t act out any of my fantasies.
f. I don’t have any fantasies.

Tempted to go with F for this one because I genuinely don't have a lot of fantasies. Most of my fantasies, if you can call them that, involve other people having vanilla sex. They very rarely involve me, and if they do then it's the concept of sex, rather than the act itself, that turns me on.
Anyway, I'm going with A, because if I'm fantasising about having vanilla sex, and I'm having vanilla sex, then it logically follows that I'm acting out some of my fantasies. That's how it works, right? I know this would be more interesting if I were really into more nonconformist sexual practices, but as the most extreme thing I've wanted to do is make someone orgasm in public, and I've done that several times, I've pretty much fulfilled them all. Kinda.


5. How important is sex in your life (select one)?

a. I could hardly survive without it.
b. It is very important.
c. It is somewhat important.
d. I could live without it.
e. If it were up to me, sex wouldn’t even exist!

B. Insert your own "it's not a necessity but I like it" phrase here. You kinda know what the answer is.


Bonus: Finish the following phrase.

Sex is pretty cool, yo.

No comments: