Friday, 13 April 2012

Penance!

In answer to your unasked questions, this week I am working from home... and by "home" I mean "my girlfriend's house", and by "working" I mean "cuddling my girlfriend". I was commuting daily only last week, and it already seems worlds away. Mind you, I may as well not have a job at all if all I do is cuddle. I am doing work, on and off, and other work-related things like getting Cath's printer to work so I can actually hard copy some of the stuff I've been doing.

Thing is, I'm not in a position to do much of anything right now. I've been struck into near-perpetual silence by a bout of man flu, and with it comes nausea, retching, vomiting, and almost interminable coughing. It doesn't make for the most attractive of conditions, really, and Cath herself is proving quite susceptible to malaise, thereby leaving long periods of time where one of us is alert and the other is not. The result? Not so much sexytime as anyone may have thought. There have, of course, been a couple of times wherein my face ends up covered in girlcum, but it's hardly a rip-roaring 24/7 adventure into massive sexual activity territory.

That's not to say I've not being enjoying myself. I have. There've certainly been a lot of cuddles, and sometimes it's a good warm cuddle an ILB needs, especially if he's full of cold. We've been indulging in shared masturbation sessions and there's always the opportunity to slip a hand between some indulging part-Greek legs. And then there are the trips we can take together - specifically, to sunny Bradford, where we found a museum in which I forced her into watching an episode of Knightmare and geeked out over some computers from the '70s. So, yeah, I have been having a good time up here these frozen wastes. I've just not been feeling well enough to have the best of times.

Probably because I haven't been doing as much work as I'm supposed to be doing. If I believed in karma, I'd say it was a bitch.

1 comment:

Lusciously_Lou said...

Im really sorry .. it would appear that everyone has come down with something post-erotic meet and I cant help thinking that maybe I passed it onto everyone .. Boo!

Hope you feel better soon.