Tuesday, 28 February 2012

TMI Tuesday: Lovely!

Hello! I'm doing TMI Tuesday... and it's all about romance. And a bit of sex too. So I suppose I ought to, right?

1. You are sitting alone in a restaurant because your lunch date is late. Do you:

a) Throw something and then make out with the waiter.
b) Check to make sure he or she didn’t get into an accident, then wait patiently for two hours and use the time to compose a love song or poem.
c) Send a nasty text followed up by a voice mail telling him/her that “romance is dead and so are you!”
d) Wait for 20 minutes, and then text-message a pal to join you for lunch.

You know me, that's the sort of thing I'd do. I once waited hours in a coffee shop for someone who didn't turn up.


2. What’s more important, a romantic relationship or your career?

A romantic relationship, no question in my mind.


3. You love to roleplay in the bedroom, which one of these is more likely to be your kink?

a. Doctor and the naughty nurse
b. You’re the gardener, I’m the hoe
c. Pernickety principal and the wayward pupil that needs a spanking
d. Me Tarzan, you Jane
e. Scattered-brain boss and the seductive secretary
f. None of the above

I added my own one there. Partly because I don't particularly like roleplaying, and partly because I could probably think of far more interesting situations than those.


4. When you want sex, who tends to make the first move?

a. Me! I like to go for what I want.
b. It varies. Sometimes my partner/significant other/date or sometimes me.
c. Oh definitely the other person. Even if I want it, I’m not about to admit such a thing.
d. I drop subtle hints hoping he/she will pick up on it.

Hooray for equality!


5. When it comes to lovemaking, select the answer that best describes you/your attitudes:


a. vanilla – meets society’s middle of the road standards

b. adventurous
c. kinky
d. trisexual – I will try anything once, twice if I like it, three times to make sure. (Mae West)

Although I do swing towards 'adventurous' sometimes. I'm vanilla most of the time, but I certainly don't think I do acceptable-by-polite-society stuff (all the time). So I'm selecting the one that's closest to me, even though none of them accurately describe it. Er, is that okay?


6. You want to seduce that sexy someone, what is the sweet-nothing that you’ll whisper in her ear?

I wouldn't whisper anything. I'd just lick gently behind her ear and then kiss down her neck to her shoulder.


Bonus: What’s your idea of a romantic getaway?

One with lots of nice food, gentle places to go, some form of leisure activity that isn't compulsory, and plenty of good sex.

No comments: