Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Standing on the brink

And so this is it, the day that I was waiting for. A bit of an anticlimax really.

Okay, that's really cryptic. Well, starting tomorrow I'm giving myself four days off worky things to centre my entire existence around the Erotic Meet for a while. Yes, I am a whore. You can't berate me for being excited. I'm an excitable person. I just hide it behind a mask of laissez-faire boredom. Anyway. I'm excited.

I had big plans for today. I had a lot of stuff I wanted to get done and, to be fair to myself, I got a lot of it done. But it feels as if I've barely done anything. I actually don't know how much more I could have done. My 'phone is still being a bitch and intermittently cutting out signal, so I haven't been getting the deluge of tweets that sometimes keep me going through the day. But I don't feel like I've done much.

If that makes sense. It probably doesn't make any sense.

In any case. I made it through to today and that's what I've been sort of waiting for since last month. This had better be good, blogosphere. Don't disappoint me.

No comments: