Friday, 30 December 2011

Sing, the angelic host proclaim!

Thud. Thud. Thud. My heartbeat was abundantly apparent in my chest. My world dissolved. One by one, my senses came back to me. Touch was second to last to return - the feeling of my own cum, warm across my chest. My cock, still hard but diminishing, filling my hand, pleasant against my palm. The ruffled sheets of my bed cushioning my back. And then, steadily, my hearing came back to me. I heard the hum of the bread maker from downstairs, and the gentle whisper of the white goods doing their housemaid work.

"Aaaaaaaah," sang the choir.
That's new, I thought.

And then I realised how odd that sounded in my head. Telling myself that the sound of a choir singing a held note in my head immediately following orgasm was unusual. I shouldn't have even needed to say that to myself. Still, it was new. I'm used to the temporary loss of senses following orgasm, and after a particularly large orgasm, slight deafness is certainly one of them. But while a faint buzzing in my ears is commonplace, a heavenly angelic choir singing "aaaaaah" with a gradual crescendo was certainly a new one to me.

I wondered where it was coming from for a few seconds. One of my Dad's CDs? The choir that rehearse down the road had gone for a wander? Classic FM? No, it was certainly in my own head. And it felt wonderful. So there was one thing for it...

...I made them sing Light & Day / Reach For The Sun by the Polyphonic Spree.

It seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I mean, the one long note they were holding seemed like the natural lead-in to that particular medley. And while in my post-orgasmic state, I didn't even need to move. I shut down most of my brain and created an orchestra. I already had a choir, after all. They sang their way through the entire song. I heard it all. It wasn't playing anywhere. But I heard it all.

After the final chord was hit, I opened my eyes. The orchestra had gone. The singing had stopped. My choir had gone. But at least they had done their part. They'd kept me company while I recovered from my orgasm... and that means the world to me.

1 comment: