Thursday, 8 December 2011

Sex with Catharine, part 1

It starts with a kiss. We are facing each other in bed, her long hair sprawled out behind her, our noses touching tip to tip. My hand is cupping her bum, the other clutched tightly to my chest. Her palm presses against my back...

We kiss. It's deep, passionate, almost feral. We keep going. Longer. Longer. My hand slides lazily, almost effortlessly, around, fingers brushing against the soft lips of her vagina. We've kissed, so she's wet. I slide my fingers in, feeling her moist walls, sensing her body tighten up as I move my hand. She vibrates; she is wet. A long, hollow breath indicates her first orgasm.

All this has happened and we are still kissing.

To be continued...

2 comments:

Curvaceous Dee said...

Oh my - that was so lovingly described, and so very arousing :)

xx Dee

Richie said...

Wow! Hot stuff. My first time to your blog but it won't be my last. I'm in the adult business so I know good content when I see it. Keep up the good work, I'll be visiting more often.