Sunday, 13 November 2011

I'm bringing sexy back...

Last night @JillyBoyd linked me to rainymood.com, a site which makes you feel warm and cosy by playing the sounds of rain indefinitely from your computer's speakers. I left it on in the background and continued doing whatever the hell it was I was doing on the Internet. I can't remember what it was. It probably wasn't important. But listening to ther fake rain did help me feel a bit better. I gradually re-aligned, found my centre again. And I was browsing things I used to browse a year or so ago, wondering idly what happened to @drowningnight and @Nabokov_Junkie. I even found some of Naive London Girl's blog via the Web Archive. It took me back to easier times, as the rain went pitter-patter on my screen and I read back through things I'd already seen.

@notCatharine came online and we chatted for a while. The conversation peaked and troughed, but it ended up in laughter and thoughts of shared cuddles and sex, and when it was about ten past midnight, I decided I'd stayed up far too late. I bade my adieus, turned the rain off and undressed for bed.

I lay back, a faint buzzing in my ears, feeling calm, feeling attuned to the world around me. I felt peaceful and serene on my soft bedsheets. My naked skin prickled and then lay still. I closed my eyes and wrapped my hand around my penis, which - to my amazement - was engorged. I'd obviously been ready for some time. I didn't need to do much else that required effort; my imagination worked by itself. Before too long I let my orgasm go. My stomach, chest and crotch ended up wet with cum...

I grabbed a tissue and cleaned up, crawled under my bedcovers and clutched Oxford to my chest. I let my thoughts go, closed my eyes and let myself drift. I fell off the world pretty soon afterwards, and when I awoke this morning, I felt nothing but thankful that it had been a dreamless slumber.

7 comments:

ladypandorah said...

I find this beautifully poetic. Nice one, ILB.

LP x

Anonymous said...

Something has changed in the way you write. It has become flawless in thoughts and all.

J. Alfred Prufrock said...

@ Anonymous, exactly! Leaves you with a curious frown.
What does it mean!

Anonymous said...

I got married and had a baby! But I still read your blog ILB. Regards, Drowning.

jesuislafeeverte said...

Nabokov_Junkie here!
There was a bit of an issue with relatives tracking down my blog, I'm still blogging but it's wordpress users invitation only but I have another general non-personal one.

@Drowning- Seriously? Really wouldn't have seen that coming but congratulations on both! I miss your blog :(

Anonymous said...

Ha ha neither did I. Guess that's what happens when you are making other plans. And you can always add me on FB if you miss my words of wisdom :P

Innocent Loverboy said...

Well, I guess that answers those questions. Nice to see both you girls are still alive and all. If slightly changed from how I remember you...

Thank you, lovely LP, Anonymous, and of course, Prufrock. I don't know if my writing has changed too much. Maybe it's just this post? Or have I been more whimsical or fluid of late? I don't know. My early posts were choppier and disjointed, but like most people, I think I'm at my best when loose.

I don't know, though. Posts I've been writing the later half of this year have had an ending in mind - a point I've been trying to make or a story I've been trying to tell. Or a punchline, of course. I like to use as many words as I can while heading for them, but I reach them in the end. Is that a change? I don't know. It's not something I've consciously tried to do.

But, as the above girls have proved, sometimes... people just change.