Thursday, 20 October 2011

HNT: notSpanker

This is the side of my body.

That's a genuine spank, honest. Some nefarious people will tell you that it was an unexpected handprint - that it was actually the result of several hours of cuddling under the covers of @notCatharine's bed, her hand pressed against my thigh, and that this was the resulting mark that faded after a few minutes.

But that's not cool in the sex blogger world. What is cool is being hurt. So this is the mark of a genuine spank. Honest, guv! Can I be popular now, please?

6 comments:

Catharine said...

and that's my snow leopard print dressing gown.

EroticMoonbeam said...

I think that's cool but then I love smoochie warm cuddles... and I don't like pain ;-)

For once it feels good not to be cool x

ladypandorah said...

*sigh* You two with your porkie pies you keep saying the other is spouting forth...I don't know *what* to believe these days.

LP x

Sxybklvr said...

As a girl who is not so sure she wants bruises. I love this.

Catharine said...

lp: no it really is my snow leopard print dressing gown...

Innocent Loverboy said...

She speaks the truth - it is indeed her snow leopard print dressing gown! (Mine was in the wash.)