Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Totally pure, right?

It's been a while since I took TheFerrett's purity test. Out of curiosity (and through trying to distract myself creatively from the very real possibility that I may be going to stay in cutieloveheartgirl's actual house next week), I idly Googled it, and found that not only is it still extant, there's a version two. So, er, here it is.

Oh, and for clarification, because I too was confused by this - the lower your percentage, the more along the scale you are. A low result means you have ticked more boxes.

Your Ultimate Purity Test 2.0 Score Is...

Your Score:Average For All:


Dating26.92%34.58%Dated seriously
Self-Lovin'63.64%60.67%Master of your domain
Shamelessness80.65%77.3%Has yet to see self in mirror
Sex Drive78.57%75.04%Monks are envious
Straightness9.26%39.44%Knows the other body type like a map
Gayness94.44%77.52%Repressed, are we?
Dominant85%86.45%Afraid to cross at "Don't Walk" signs
Submissive92.06%86.7%Submits to no one... almost
Fucking Sick91.84%89.69%Refreshingly normal


Total Score


73.76%


73.58%



Can't argue with that, I suppose.

9 comments:

Catharine said...

you are coming to stay at my house whether you like it or not. :p

Innocent Loverboy said...

Oh, I like it...

...I hope.

Catharine said...

if it's that terrible you can hide in the shed, okay? :p

Innocent Loverboy said...

In all honesty, I'd prefer your bed.

Catharine said...

okay, I'll let you in my bed. :p

Innocent Loverboy said...

Huzzah! Although to be honest there's more space in mine...

Catharine said...

well bring it with you on the train??

Innocent Loverboy said...

Sure, I'm certain it'd fit in my bag.

You're craaaaaazy.

Catharine said...

well if you come to stay the options are either the shed or my bed so stop moaning. :p