Sunday, 7 February 2010

Kickstart

I don't come from getting blowjobs. I've said this before. Not that I don't enjoy them, that is. I just don't come during blowjobs. Even if they are the best in the world (nota bené: they are). I never have and... well, I'm not going to say I never will, because I might. But I never have, certainly.

However, they certainly give me more energy.

Seemingly, in any case. I mean, actually, today, what I mean is, today, like, about an hour ago, that is to say, er, today. I got a blowjob. It wasn't planned or anything, it just happened. TD gave me a blowjob merely because she could. That's the best kind, definitely. Spontaneous sexual contact. Fun, frisky and I certainly wasn't going to complain.

What I did do was enjoy it.

And then I couldn't stand it much longer (not in a bad way - must you sully all my comments with your minds?!), and I flipped her over, and penetrated her. You know, as you do.

I don't know where the energy came from, but I kept going and going like the Duracell bunny. I'd like to think it was the blowjob, wouldn't you?

3 comments:

Mister M said...

So does The Drinker consider your 'unblowable' knob to be a challenge? I have exactly the same affliction and I know some of my gf's have considered it a reflection on their own abilities (which it really isn't). The number of times I've had to say "it's not you it's me..."

....not that I mind them giving it their best shot :)

Innocent Loverboy said...

I'm not sure; I suggest you ask her!

Mind you, I prefer giving oral sex to receiving, so it doesn't actually happen the other way around that often (not that I'm complaining, of course).

It's annoying, but what can you do? I've enough experience to know by now that it's nothing to do with the girl's abilities - it's just one of my many idiosyncracies.

Now, sex on the other hand... THAT works just fine.

The Girl About Town said...

I really like your blog! x