Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Blow Up

As I've said before, I don't orgasm through having my cock sucked. I never have. I can't say I never will, but it's doubtful. And it's not because I've never had a good enough blowjob. In fact, I've had some fucking fantastic oral sex - I have to admit to having given more than I've received, but I like that fact!

It's a strange thing, when you think about it. It even sounds funny - consider the following conversation which happened a couple of weeks ago:

FL: "What's your starsign, [ILB]?"
ILB: "Well, I'm a Pisces."
FL: "It says here that you should demand things, because you are likely to receive."
ILB: "Okay. Thanks."
[Pause.]
ILB: "Somebody suck my cock."

Well, I thought it was amusing.

But anyway... for whatever reason, I don't get off during blowjobs... so why do I like them so much? And I do; I really, really do.

You know, it might me like hugs? I think it's like hugs.

I'll explain.

You don't have an orgasm during hugs (unless something else is happening, like a tentative lick on your neck, if you're into that sort of thing - or it's a special hug, that's where Jimmy Carr says happened, anyway). But they feel fantastic. It's one of the (if not the) best things about being in a relationship - the persistent, almost constant, hugs you can get, leading into snuggles, kisses, sex, and communal crying throughout the closing scenes of Milk. But we all know why hugs feel fantastic - it's the warmth, the security, and the intimacy. I wonder if I've written one of my addiction posts about it. Ah, yes I have.

So, blowjobs, eh? Well, the point I'm trying to make is that I feel a little secure when I'm in a hug, and I feel - this sounds weird - safe when I've got my cock in a mouth (or, more accurately, she has my cock in her mouth - the first way around makes me sound violent!). It's not just pleasurable, or intimate, or special (even though it is all those things) - it's comforting. And in the current climate, don't we all need a little comfort?

My, my. This post has been a little slapdash, hasn't it?

1 comment:

Anna said...

haha that's funny ^^

Hugs are so amazing. I'll never get over how amazing hugs are.