Saturday, 15 November 2008

N is for... Night

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there appears to be an unwritten law that proposes the night as the official time to be having sex. There's nobody that's ever actually said this to me, but let's be honest here: even if you have the filthiest of one-track minds, it seems to be the natural thing that you think more about sex during the night. It just happens. Maybe it's the pent-up, unreleased sexual energy of the day coming to their head, or maybe it's just the association with going to bed.

(Then again, who's to say that you have to have sex in bed? But that's a whole different debate...)

There is always the sex that you can have any time of the day. That frantic, sleepy morning sex. The lunchtime quickie. The afternoon in bed your preferred location of relations. Even the fantasist's fantastic post-dinner coitus on the table, providing the candles you've knocked over haven't set fire to the house. And I'm not saying I prefer night-time sex... it's just the almost-traditional factor that gives it its charm. (That, and the fact that everyone else is asleep, so you're being somewhat naughty by not conforming to that, naturally!)

I always sleep naked, but even if you don't, there's the fact that - unless you are Sid from Toy Story - you take your clothes off before getting into pyjamas/bed. And last night, despite her tantalising hint, I wasn't fully expecting The Drinker to be wearing anything more than slightly sexy underwear. I wasn't expecting, however, a lacy, red and black, tight supporting and very sexy corset to be wrapped around her torso. But there it was, and after close and purely observational exploration, I concluded it to be real.

It stayed on.

And if it weren't night time, we may well have been having sex, but it wouldn't have had the lack of light - which, as I'm sure you can imagine, added to the charmplusplus - nor would clothes have had to come off.

And to support that statement, let's imagine for a moment that they just may have stayed on, had it not been night time...

...no? Me neither.

2 comments:

ladypandorah said...

Oh, you lucky boy being spoilt by your Drinker!

I seem to think about sex more during the day - usually when it's most inappropriate to do so - rather than during the night.

This may or may not be related to the face that I have a man thing lying next to me the majority of nights these days so night times are usually spent doing the deed than thinking about it.

LadyP x

ladypandorah said...

fact* not face. Damn my poor typing and proofreading skills.