Saturday, 1 November 2008

Go! Go! NaBloPoMo!

This could be one of the stupidest things I've ever done, but why not?

It's NaNoWriMo. I'd take part in that, but I don't have the time. Besides, I can't write novels. I've only ever finished one, and my mother didn't like it. I write short stories, poetry and songs. Oh, and a sex blog.

However, I decided to do something a little different this month, and so I've dedicated November to the curious NaBloPoMo - post once every day for a month. You choose which month, so November it is! (Oh, and thanks to 'mimbles' from NaBloPoMo for doing the badge I'm using!)

Because I'm Innocent Loverboy, this month is going to take a rather alphabetical theme. That is to say, every day I'm going to tackle a love/sex-related topic which begins with a letter of the alphabet. You know, like Maddox' book The Alphabet of Manliness. Except a lot better.

So, welcome to my month of total lack of sense, and welcome to NaBloPoMo - we start, tomorrow, with A!

No comments: