Monday, 6 October 2008

Suggesting something?

At training today, we were learning about anatomy. I asked where a woman's urethra was; despite my constant exploration of the special area, I've never actually found one, despite reading logs of lesbian cybersex a couple of years ago where the "pee-hole" was mentioned rather exuberantly. The teacher didn't actually show me (on a model, of course), despite telling me she would. Bah! I guess it's back to exploration for me.

While queuing up to buy an extremely unhealthy breakfast (hot chocolate and a pain au chocolat - what? it chases the blues away!), I noticed something familiar on the floor. I bent down and scooped up the small packet.
For a moment, I considered shouting to the whole canteen, "Hey! Has anyone dropped a condom?". I then decided against it and pocketed it, instead. The last time I pocketed a stray condom, I ended up with coitus rejectus, but that was years ago. Now, I'm attached.
Later on, I went to the toilet, and noticed something else a little less familiar on the windowsill. I picked it up, and expected it: yes, K-Y Jelly. Taking my inspiration from point-and-click puzzle games, I decided to pocket that too, as you're meant to pick up everything that isn't nailed down.

It was only when I got back to the classroom that I realised someone may have been trying to suggest something to me; I had, after all, picked up both protection and lube. They've evidently not been doing their homework, though; we are using a different kind of protection, for one thing, and with the amount of oral sex I give, we don't need lube, either.

But, you know, it's a nice thought, anyway.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not to offend you, but I for one don't understand how finding the urethra could be so difficult, it's nothing a simple google search for "female anatomy" wouldn't shed some light into. And frankly, there's not that much space to explore between the clitoris and the vaginal opening. It might be small but it's there all right. Of course, you probably won't feel it with your fingers, so you'll need to get up close and personal and have some light. I hope this was of some help on your quest. ;)

And by the way, I enjoy reading your musings very much!

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks!

Also, between the clitoris and the vaginal opening? You see, that's the sort of thing I didn't know! I'll have to investigate... but not here and now, as I'm in a college computer room and people may be looking.

Oh God, now I'm paranoid.

Anonymous said...

Huh, that's mind-boggling. Here in Finland the human anatomy (yes, even the private parts!) is secondary/upper school stuff! Or whatever corresponds to the school we go to when we're about 12-16 years old. I'm not sure if i got that right, but early teens anyways. So either your educational system is a tad shoddy or you've been sleeping during those most important classes, haha.

Well, good luck on your "investigations" when you're better situated!

Innocent Loverboy said...

We have a very bad sex education system in the UK, leading to our very high rate of teenage pregnancies... but anyway, human biology... well, we do the main stuff, and I also did a unit on human reproduction (in year 7 if I recall correctly), but it was never gone into in any great detail. The vagina was just introduced as a hole in a girl's front, and we assumed that somewhere they had an anus, but the urinary tract was not really touched upon and the clitoris wasn't mentioned at all.

I'd like to think I know my way around that area pretty well, but since I've never been shown and it's not too obvious to the naked, untrained eye, wherever the urine comes out remains one of life's mysteries!

Second Best said...

The Urethra is indeed located between the clitoris and the vaginal opening. the actual opening is small, and looks a bit like an astrix if you look really closely. I have just verified that it can be hard to spot on some ladies. :) But on my two test subjects, it seems to be just above the vaginal opening and has some small folds of skin around it that look a bit like an archway or small tunnel. It may look a little darker than the surrounding tissue. Don't feel bad. I know a lot about sexual health, and was still surprised how different that particular part of the anatomy of my two test subjects looked. I probably don't need to say there is one easy way to make sure you've found it it...

Innocent Loverboy said...

Thanks, SB - I'm not going to go openly looking for it. But at least I know where it is, now.

I've also recently ordered an anatomy & physiology textbook. That may reveal the answer. And before anyone asks... no, I didn't buy it just for that!