Wednesday, 15 October 2008

Muse

I leave her in my bed; her soft skin only just having been against mine, our bodies entwined, touching each other gently, softly; a morning snuggle - we both know I have to leave, but in the morning, a bed is the best place to be.

Sometimes, she gets angry. I fluster and I blush; I am indecisive; I say things wrongly. I upset her. I upset myself, too. Last night, we kept changing moods. I was afraid to touch her, at points. But as she fell deeper into sleep, I glanced at her. Her face, lying there on my pillow, her hair sprawled out behind her head; eyes closed, steady breathing. Peaceful, untroubled. I look at this beautiful girl. She is beautiful. I love her.

I was indecisive about going to sleep. Eventually, I went. She was in my dreams

This morning, I left her to go to training in London. I travelled in, my thoughts full of her; how I miss her, how I missed her before, and will miss her again. How I love to take care of her, to hold her, talk to her, just to be with her. Once again, I will be. An evening full of music and comedy beckons... after we are reunited, when lunchtime heralds the end of the training session.

Three hours to go.


2 comments:

Isabella Snow said...

Wow that is so sweet!

Innocent Loverboy said...

I do "sweet", honey. :)