As much as I am an advocate of soft porn and leaving much to the imagination, in real life (that is to say, of course, when the sex involves me) I am totally fascinated by the inner workings of that most special of places - vagina, pussy, special area, lady garden - whatever you want to call it. You could call it "Kevin" and I'd still be interested.
Even the tightest of pussies are fascinating. You can read all sorts of sex blogs and not actually get any sorts of explanations as to which bit does what - although you can read Anne Frank's The Diary Of A Young Girl and get more of an insight, let's be honest.
I think the problem might be with being explicit, to the point of feeling slightly physically sick. But there's nothing wrong with the vagina, so what's the objection to discussing it? Oh, we British.
May as well list the bits of the vagina I'm interested in finding out more about...
* The clitoris. Nestled in between the labia minor, this is pretty elusive unless you're specifically looking for it. But if you do find it, it seems the lightest touch sparks something off. Does it do anything biological? (And when you consider the intensity of a clitoral orgasm, does that matter?)
* The labia minor. Two lips - the gates to the fortress, as it were. I love running my tongue (or a finger, or even the tip of my penis) along those things.
* The walls inside. This is something of the great unknown, as you can't actually see them - you can feel them mould around your hard cock, but you'll get people during cybersex claiming to use their tongue to explore the pussy walls which, quite frankly, is physically impossible. You can probably just about penetrate a girl with your tongue, but the inside tunnel is really long, and you'll really need your finger, at least, to do something with it.
* The g-spot. While having sex, lever yourself upwards by pushing down onto the bed with your hands. Then thrust. Okay, maybe that doesn't work for everyone. But I've found it useful (ahem...), and it's led me to wonder what's so special about that certain spot inside a lady that makes her more and more aroused during sex. Intriguing...
* Where does the urine come from? Isn't there a third hole somewhere?
* The cervix - it's up there somewhere... what happens if you reach that?
* All the bits in between - I mean, it all matters, right?
It just intrigues me. Compared to our penis, which is basically a mass of erectile tissue with a clitoris on the end, a hole in it and a foreskin on top, the vagina's a very complicated, intricate piece of kit, which really does merit more than a little exploration. And, you know, some hot sex afterwards.
And I love girlcum, too. But that's for another entry...