Thursday, 3 April 2008

Virtual / Mutual

Usually, when I 'enjoy myself', I'm on my own doing it. It's hardly a communal activity, nor is it a spectator sport. In fact, masturbation is perhaps the most private activity I've ever engaged in. At least with sex there's someone else there. The only person I've actually openly masturbated in front of was my girlfriend of however-many-years ago, however-many-years ago.

Yesterday evening, however, I was talking to someone over the stalking-device known as MSN (you're probably reading this, and you know who you are), and somehow the conversation turned to sex. I'm not sure whether that means that the conversation ended up being about sex, or that the conversation was replaced by sex.
It wasn't that we had cybersex. There's no /me command on MSN anyway, so it'd be pointless. Plus, it's hardly the most attractive thing to start doing to someone you love talking to. But, whatever it was we ended up saying to each other, I'm pretty sure it turned us both on.

Worked for me, anyway.

By the time we'd finished charging each other up, I was basically ready to explode; I couldn't stop myself, and I fell back onto my bed, my hand wrapped firmly around my penis. The words we'd been exchanging ran through my head unceasingly, and even before any images appeared, I was having one of the most intense orgasms of my life!

When I started breathing again, I became dimly aware of my surroundings, but I didn't feel the urge to move for some time after that.
I lay flat on my back, my breathing heavy, my bed messed-up, my hair all sprawled out on the pillow. I was pulsing all the way through my body, and my face was wet from sweating.
And I was so blissed-out, for a few minutes I was in heaven.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Phew, sounds pretty full-on... think you're gonna make the move to webcams?

Innocent Loverboy said...

Haha. No, I don't think I'll be doing that.

The Oxford Seamstress said...

Does such a thing as a 'cam boy' exist?

Innocent Loverboy said...

Yes, I believe it does. I've talked to girls who have explained that camboys work in basically the same way as camgirls do.

That is to say... take your money.