Tuesday, 8 April 2008

Camgirl Culling

ILB says:
Are you one of those webcam girls?

wildflower says:
wanna try me ?>

ILB says:
Not particularly.


As I've said before, I hate webcam girls. There's something about them that rankles me. Maybe it's their constant insistence that they're not webcam girls. But they clearly are. I've expounded upon their abundance before, and even though (since then) I've been quite short with them - to the point of being rude in some cases - they still go through their spiel.

I've tried to be nice. I've asked them to tell me more about themselves (surely there's more than a webcam operative in there?); turned on the charm and told them that they're pretty, but I don't want to see their webcam; explained in no uncertain (but gentle) terms that I'm not actually wanting to look at a grainy live picture - rather, I'm looking for sex. Still, they keep on persisting. Furthermore (and I've no idea HOW - I suspect packet sniffing of some kind), one of them managed to scam me out of about a hundred quid before I blocked my credit card!

So I've taken the show-no-mercy approach. I'm getting rid of them all. I don't want to talk to webcam girls, and if they won't open up, I don't even want them on my MSN list.
The problem with this is that I have so many girls on my MSN list that I'm not sure which ones are camgirls and which aren't. I know a certain couple who aren't, but there are some names on which I'm not sure... so I try the above approach. Or for a certain change of plan, I ask outright, "hey bb im feelin hornyyy - cn i see u on ur cam @ dat site?" This seems to be the language they speak, and when they reply in the affirmative, I creatively use the block and delete buttons to remove their presence.

My, I'm in a bitchy mood this morning.

Not that purging my list of webcam girls will do anything of any value - but it makes me feel a little better every time.

And my MSN list looks a lot neater now.

6 comments:

Anna said...

I've recently culled my list of dozens of beatboxers and miscellaneous acquaintances I never talk to. I feel terrible about this. Especially since shortly after I did so, one of them threatened to commit suicide... it was completely unrelated though.

I don't have any camgirls on mine!

Innocent Loverboy said...

Consider yourself lucky for the lack of camgirls.

Of course, I have another MSN list with genuine people on it. Jay Foreman, for example. ^_^

Anna said...

Now you're just showing off!

Well, I have TyTe, and if you know who Beardyman is but not TyTe then I'm going to come over there and tweeze your eyebrow hairs out.

:D

Innocent Loverboy said...

Oooh, would you? I could do with a bit of sprucing up.

Ahem.

Anyway, TyTe... this guy right?

Anna said...

*dances* that's the one. I have slept on his floor. THAT MAKES ME FAMOUS.

Sigh.

You into beatboxing yourself?

Anna said...

Also, damn you. Making me think of Jay Foreman. The whole time I was in the bath I was singing The Procrastinator, 'coz that's exactly what I'm doing! Anyway. I have to go outside and get a bit of exercise...

P.S. add me honee ;) x x annafruen at hotmail dot co.uk