Tuesday, 26 February 2008

"ILB is sick of breathin'; it's fuckin' boring."

I've noticed something... I've gone off sex for a bit.

Weird, isn't it? I mean, I love sex. I, like every other animal on the planet, love sex even more now that I'm not sexually active.

Downloading Windows Media Player 11 (update 1 of 1)... done!
Initializing installation... done!
Installing Windows Media Player 11 (update 1 of 1)...

But, for some bizarre reason, over the past couple of days I've just had an unwillingness to watch erotica, look for sex, touch myself or even chat to anyone in particular (the exception here being Jess. Backrub's still on offer.). I have, but at points I find myself wishing that I wasn't. An orgasm clears that up, though. Then I go back to feeling guilty.

Weird, isn't it? A temporary blip, perhaps, from my normal state of being? Or just lack of interest caused by going back to work? It may be work running me down. Give me a few days and the balance will be reinstated. I'l have my drive back and be solid as a rock... only not at work. That'd be all kinds of wrong.

7 comments:

blacksilk said...

I think your problem could be Windows Media Player 11. That thing is just weeeeird.

Innocent Loverboy said...

I really don't like it, actually. It doesn't show the name of the artist and the title of the track on the main window. That's upsetting in ways I can't even put into text.

ladypandorah said...

I'm currently still p***ed off with iTunes upgrade I downloaded ages ago which made me unable to burn CDs from my downloaded music. Trés Grrr.

blacksilk said...

WMP11 is currently pissing me off too. The layout is just bizarre. And I've yet to find a way of showing the Now Playing list in the Library without 'editing' it.

Jess said...

Actually went out to find um bongo today and its all your fault...either that or msn's for bieng down for 6 fucking hours...I haven't decided yet.

I am also not a fan of wmp 11 am currently trying to find a way around it (not looking hopefully) and also sending off about a million job aplication (also not being to hopefully about them either but at least it keeps the parentals of my case well till i actually graduate at least).

Yes Please to the backrub- I don't know what i've done but its killing me today.

Jess said...

Ohhhhh earthquake....did the earth move to you too?

Innocent Loverboy said...

i) www.oldversion.com

ii) precisely why I didn't upgrade iTunes

iii) The earth ALWAYS moves for me. ;)