Saturday, 23 February 2008

Euphoria

I can be very naughty sometimes.

I was split in two last night. One 'me' was, ahem, enjoying myself, while the other 'me' was chatting informally to a couple of girls I know over MSN. Yes, that's right... a boy can multitask. Furthermore, the girls had nothing to do with what the first 'me' was doing, even though the second 'me' was flirting. Get it so far? My Mii, by the way, is... well, let's leave that one aside for the moment.

Anyway, up popped another MSN box from a friend asking me if I wanted to go to the cinema. I said yes, and agreed to meet him and some others at a restaurant; flirted a bit more, signed off, orgasmed, then realised I was late and made a hasty bid for the restaurant.

The first song my iPod threw at me was Road Rage by Catatonia. Don't ask me why I know all the words. In my post-flirting, post-orgasmic, pre-food state, I felt somewhat high. I mouthed all the words and even sang them as I ran down the street, did a few twirls and even jumped a couple of times. In the end, I must have been virtually dancing all the way.

Might have looked a mess when I got there, though.

6 comments:

Anna said...

It's always been my secret fear that guys do that.

Innocent Loverboy said...

What, masturbate while talking to you? Or dance down a road?

In the case of a), it happens, but then again, girls do it too, so... I tend to put it out of my mind.

For b), join in. ;)

Jessie said...

your crazy

ladypandorah said...

Nothing makes me smile quite as much when I'm in town to see someone enjoying their day out and about without a care in the world on a high.

Bless your innocently white cotton socks!

(I also don't quite understand why I know the words to 'Road Rage'. You've got me singing it in my head for the rest of the day now. Damn!)

Jessie said...

I know people of dance down streets, self inculded....and also know the words to road rage

Innocent Loverboy said...

I seriously want to dance for a band now actually.